Monday, March 23, 2009

I'm Your Prompter - A dedication to TOTUS

I'm Your Prompter
(To the tune of I’m Your Puppet, by Dan Penn)
Dedicated to TOTUS

Turn me on and then you will read from me, I’m your Prompter
You’ll say funny things if I want you to, I’m your Prompter

I’m yours to have and view
Barry, you’ve got no control of your Prompter.

Vocalized pauses should be history, with your Prompter.
Loosing your place on the script you see, on your Prompter

Your every word flows from my circuitry
All you’ve got to do is read with alacrity
I’m your Prompter, Teleprompter

I’m not just a toy, for a Chicago boy
Who speech is futile without me

You’ll only be wonderful, if you say what you’re told
You must say every word I display
On your Prompter

Just glance my way and I’ll give you a word, on your Prompter
Make you sound good or make you sound bad, I’m your Prompter.

Grant me praise and I’ll do anything
Follow my lead and I’ll make you the next king,
I’m your Prompter, Teleprompter
I’m sassy, glassy, articulate and clean,

Sit me on a stand, I'll do anything,

I’ll command you, restrain you, direct you,

Pack me up, put me down, stand me up, sit me down, I’m TOTUS Prompter

Yes, BarryO, I’m your Prompter

Copyright 2009 Peletrompter

No comments:

Post a Comment